Thursday, June 25, 2009

Starting Over

So I'm starting this blog because I've been reading everyone's on Junkrevolution and a lot of them have personal stuff on them and there seems to be a real community feel.
First I am married to a wonderful hardworking man named Brian. We have 3 children, Katie age 20, Kelly 18, and Kyle who is 16. We have 3 dogs, Buddy, Lilly and Yoko and 2 new cats Charlie (who is psycho) and Missy, a stray who is so sweet.
So here is my story. On January 17, 2008, our home was destroyed by fire. No one was hurt but we did lose our 2 cats Tigger and Puss in boots. We are rebuilding on the same sight and what a journey it has been. I will be posting pictures of the house and treasures I have found junking to furnish it and maybe someone will find it, I don't know, interesting? Will post more tomorrow. Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment